Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring/Summer 2008

Just checked Hypebeast - Bape just launched their Spring/Summer, but nothing spectacular actually. Gone were the 06 Autumn/Winter shit, recalling Edison and his red chomper hoody. Oh well, he's probably more worried about his latest scandal than to be rocking in his gear I guess. Wondered if Nigo would still feature him in the catalog.

It will be launched 1 March, in Busyworks Hong Kong.



Panda hoody! Darren! Hiak!

Same goes for Headporter Plus 2008 Spring/Summer Collection Lookbook. But somehow I find these two pics quite disturbing.



I swear the above LS shirt had gotten the design from my table cloth. I swear.



And I swear this is going to be the next horror-hit movie poster 2008.

Moving forward: Supreme X Kermit (something that Destiny/ww might taken a fancy)



And this is the ultimate sia - Macdonald Double Quarter Pounder X Silly Thing



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us