Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vday (Voice Of Spring)



Today is the REAL Vday.

Actually the picture was snapped yesterday. It was also Vday - as in VOS-day.

You see, Valantine's Day far too commercialized - but it does provide a reasonably good excuse for one to reinforce their affection for another if they have not actively done so during the other 364 days.

Love is all about expression (Natal Chart will point to our 5th house).

And I can see Jinwen exhibiting his lovely smile for us.

When I was fourteen, I remembered Ugene wrote this in my Cloud Sutra (Mohan calls it my dwarven grudge book).

'Girl everywhere is a Princess, but mine is a queen...'

Now he's really with his queen. Yes. Queen.

And Princess belongs to Douglas. (Not literal though... Hehz).

Mine is just a muzzy that bites.

Oh well, I have thick hides - so I guess I can still stick around. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us