Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pasta de Waraku

Had dinner with muzzy at Pasta de Waraku. Always wanted to try and finally the opportunity has come.



It was basically good food. Absolutely.

I loved the shit I was ordering (shit, what did I ordered?) =D

Anyway, Wei Xiang and Kelvin came over to my house for a short visit. We had real long conversation - until Wei Xiang's wife started calling him. He passed me two tickets for 16 March event. (Jinwen/Melvin, if you are reading this, I believe you people might be involved too. Please put HR session after 5pm. The event will start from 3-5pm at Expo).

Haiyo, I think I am getting old - very naggy these days.

Going to hit my books tomorrow and Sunday - working to pwn my psychology and lifespan module TMA.

Freud? Piaget? Kohlberg?

YUNHAIER GOING TO OWN YOU BY MONDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us