Monday, November 06, 2006

Aunt Agony 061106

Originally posted by green_mile:
it gets harder and harder to feel good around him. I know he loves me too but still i feel insecure. Sometimes i think im not good enough for him and since he's such a good guy he could do a lot better than me. He could find a smarter, prettier and more adventurous girlfriend. I dont know why but i feel he compares me with every gorgeous girl he meets. Paranoia?

I hate feeling like this. I wish i could stop it but i cant.



You got to work on your esteem a little - if you are feeling inferior in his presence, then what are you going to do about it apart from just acknowledging it?

I mean of course, it's natural and politically correct to say that we should always be ourselves - but we cannot eliminate the fact that there must be some sort of self improvement/s so that it would allow us to feel empowered and better in whatever love/life we are pursuing.

I believe that one must always be themselves at all times, but that shouldn't be an excuse not to exercise improvement in our life and relationship.

Nobody other than yourself can make yourself feel good.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us