Sunday, November 26, 2006

Aunt Agony 261106

Originally posted by MySilence:
ok,this is going to be really really long so do bear with me.
though long but i feel it is to let u know where im coming from.
im 22 this year male.i used to be in all boys school from primary to secondary.

my contact with the opposite sex is very little.
all this plus an inferior complex made me a shy person,even more so with girls.

i retook my o levels this year in a private school.
i made many friends in the school,more girls than guys.
i came to "like" one of my friend.i told her my feelings n well it didnt turn out well.
then i started really thinking n i realised it was not really"like" like i thought it was.
then she got attached n i m very happy for her,in fact i helped her n the guy to be together.
among my group of friend there is this girl whom i now might like.
i only found out that she was not attached a few months back ,turns out the guy was just her crush.


all the time b4 knowing that i treated her as my sister n a friend.
i called her sister n she called me brother n the rest of my friends also sees us as that.
after knowing that she was not attached,something hit me.
i realised i might like her.infact i have being liking her all these time but i suppressed it thinking that she is attached.

whenever she leans against me it feels really good,i never experience such a feeling,it was warmth n it makes me wanna have a gf so badly.
now comes the main focus of the long story.
she is malay n im chinese,n we dont have any thing in common.
we dont talk much to each other.she is now attached,well kind of.
she dont have feelings for the guy anymore so she just kinda play along.
she still have feelings for the crush whom i thought is her bf n there is a guy in my class who is handsome n really popular with the girls they just simply adore him to death n she too likes him.

so the thing is with all these guys in her mind do i even stand a chance or have a place somewhere in her heart?
does she like me a least bit?
or does she really see me as her brother n friend?
is my feelings really"like" or is it just me being too lonely n empty?
will i really not feel empty after having a gf?
can 2 pple ffrom totally different backgrounds n interests be together?
should i tell her i think i like her?
is my feelings just impulse?

if i should tell her,i wanna to know first whether she likes me,so how do i get to know that?
how to test her?
thanks n applause to those who managed to read this far without going wtf is wrong with him?
get a life!hope to hear or rather see from u pple.once again thanks.



I think you have answered your own question. If you two doesn't even communicate much on friendly level or share anything similar, I don't think this feeling developed from knowing her as a person, much more than it stems from your loneliness.

She is probably friendly and the friendly vibes are easily mistaken as developed feelings for people like you, because you have hardly gotten close (platonic sense) to a lady in that sort of level and when someone first 'reach' there, you will feel 'funny' - like an emotion not felt before and you classify them as Love.

Allow me not to induce too much negativity in your thoughts for I would encourage you to explore your own feelings... with deep introspection and wisdom. Love is freewill - we should learn to cope with our own emotions and learn them like how toddlers master their first walk. In all our inaugural exploration of emotions, we suddenly feel helpless, walking through in this mysteriously exciting, yet daunting rite of passage.

P.S: When I was much younger, I had a slight brush with this sort of phenomenon - I was from single-sex school for ten years, but the difference is that I had social network outside school, of both guys and girls. I learned to segment friendliness and attraction.

Maybe I am spiritually inclined - I sensed vibes from people and over the years, I learn to recognise those vibes.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us