Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Aunt Agony 011106

Originally posted by mitgalant:
Hi guys,

i am currently in a relationship of 2.8 yrs. recently i had a major quarrel with my gf. Then we stopped contactin one another for like 1 to 2 months. During this standoff, she starts to get independent and starts goin out with her frens.

Meanwhile over at my side, i am tryin my best to see if i really want this relationship. She assured me that she still want this relationship

After much consideration for a month or so, i finally got back to her. We started doin things like goin out, to the beach etc but suddenly, when i ask her, y is she so cold towards me, she replied me that she no longer feel the same in this relationship

She prefers her singlehood now. She is enjoyin herself now. Every friday night clubbin all these.

She does not seems interested in this relationship now.

What can i do to make her come back to me like the past ? I really really love her alot.

Can give me some advises. Thanks



That is the reason why I always do not recommend a time off period, over proper communication to either resolve an issue or dissolve the relationship. Yunhaier remember meeting up with this fellow from SGF few years ago, who did the same thing as you and suffer the same fate.

When you give a time off to somebody - you are effectively giving wings to her. Now that she enjoys her flight, you wouldn't be able to stop her from revelling in her new life.

When you deny communication, you gave approval to degenerate the relationship.

Drop her that ultimatum - if she desire that freedom so much... if she sees herself like a caged bird, then I don't see why you want to keep someone so unhappy by your side. If Love was understanding, love would have told you to release that bird for greater happiness.

If you cannot give what she needs - then I don't see why should you even covet her.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us