Saturday, November 03, 2007

Aunt Agony II 031107

Originally posted by Perception:

Yesterday would be a day which i cant forget in my life.

Sent X home after some event and on the way, I told her that I like her. I already anticipated that I would be rejected but yet I still choose to tell her.

Told her that I already expected that she would reject me but its just want to let her know about how I feel about it. Similarly, she let me know that she just want to concentrate on her studies first and not go into relationship and she treats everyone as her friends currently.

The thing that made me so attracted to her is probably her personality. She's so different from other girls in terms of attitude and behavior. Thats probably why she have so many suitors as well. And on top of that, she seemed to have rejected all of them in the past as well.

Heard from a friend that during the time when i sent her home, she was feeling abit sick from something she drank and would like to be alone when going home. My presence she said, kind of irritated her...

I am having mixed feeling about this incident. Firstly, I'm feeling quite happy that at least I've got the guts to tell her face to face. Secondly, I'm feeling abit saddened by her rejection, but at least from what I've know, she rejected other guys in the past as well. But the thing now is I do not know if I should continue waiting or just give up. She's a good girl from what I can see...


This is a closure, unless you tell yourself not to accept this fate.

P.S If you attempt to chase someone who have countless of suitors, if you do what the others are doing, you will just join in the rejection queue.

I will explain this with a marketing analogy:

If a company product has no USP and its brand position is no different from competitors, it will fail - for it gives customers no reason to, specifically, purchase its product.

Kudos for your courage to express your love; but you probably need better strategies in the future.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us