Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Aunt Agony 300505

Quote:

Originally posted by Under-construction:
7 months ago, I found the love and happiness of my life. I met her. She was such a nice person always so loving and caring. We got together just after 1 month and after 1 meeting. First 2 months were honeymoon and it was so wonderful. But as time passes, she started to display all her bad points which were so terrible that i didnt know what to do. I did treat her with all my heart and love her but there were so many times when she make me so frustrated.

Then came that very very unfortunate day, I admit that my temper wasnt very good and I like to settle things very fast (especially relationship problems). She got very unhappy and refuse to talk to me. I tried to ask whats wrong but she simply dont want to talk. Out of frustration, I grab her tightly. She slap me then I did something which I never should - I hit her back!!!

I really regret what I did. Really.

I lost control that day and my frustration got over me. I really wanted so much to spend the rest of my life with her. Now everything is over cos I did the ultimate unforgiveable things!

Now my life is in a big mess and i seems to be living for nothing. I hate what i did but i cannot change the fact that i did it. I really want to be with her but after what i done, i really dont think that is possible anymore.

I have very few friends, thats why i pour out my feelings here.

1 remorseful guy,
Whom dont have 2 chances.

You began your relationship rather hastily; just after a month and within one date and bloom - the relationship is born. It could be true for your intense feelings for her; the passion and everything else, but to be frank, it may not be quite equal on the other side.

Merely two months into the reality of Love and you see cracks of individual personality. I would tell you it's a perfectly natural process; what matters is how you handle your relationship after the sweet honeymoon has passed and not what's sweet and loving in the beginning. It's pretty sad to realise that you hit her over some minor dispute; you ought to realise that EVEN if she is your wife, there are no reasons justifiable for such reaction.

The violence indicates not the lack of love - rather the helpless agony of a man who fell before the cruel reality of his own relationship. Love cannot be subdue (via Mars), it can only be tamed (via Venus). To ignore the usage of proper communication as a matured couple will serve to fail your own relationship even if problems are minor and insignificiant like your thingy.

This Love is young; she probably still have the ability to escape the clutches of the relationship without much emotional issues. From your post, your had probably lost this love... already. The only consolation is that, if you learn this the hard way, make sure this lessons stays with you for life. To dump away what you have gain, is as good as sacrificing future relationship with history repeats.

P.S: Actually, you have your second chance; that's your next relationship - my promise to you.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us