Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Bah. Another year closer to natural death.

Birthday gets less significant after 21 years old.

But I must still thank my team (Corp MTKG) and my crew (HRC) for their overwhelming love and indulging affection. These two months are going to be hellva busy for me, thus many meet-ups are kinda pending.

There are a couple of people I have not met for like years, but I am just so freaking tight on time!

I am also kinda worried for my CFG, as well as the assignments that I need to hand up.

Not taking part in this year O'School Recital might be a good thing.

As well as the bloody SAP system - I swear I am going to grasp that entire shit system into my head and conquer this lame program.

I am going to survive this madness until Q4!!!! ROAR!!!!!

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us