Monday, April 14, 2008

Plagiarizing (And I am so fucking pissed)

It gets damn fucking annoying having to discover that my online works get plagiarized by someone, who did not fucking credit the source nor the author (myself). What this shit did was absolutely disgusting till the point of no return. I diplomatically left a remark to 'kindly inform' him that he should credit the source or myself should he wish to repost my story written by me.

But what he did was to delete my comment and left a remark saying that he would.

When I affronted him about his rationale of deleting my comments with another remark, he yet again deleted my comment and goes on some deranged-trying-to-act abstract remark, in which I will quote:

'There's reason behind everything anybody do..Dun you agree?? For example deleting your comments. Trust me.. You can check back here if you wan to.. But i will do the neccesary stuff..'

For example deleting my comments? It simply turn my blood towards boiling point whenever people response to me with an act-smart reply that they don't even fucking know what the hell they are saying. The reason is so moronically blatant to me: his friends are all under the impression that the stories he has posted are written by him. And because he did not credit (and certainly he did not even attempt to clarify), he conveniently pass off my work as his own! And you know what? His whole blog is almost nothing but my writings! And to prevent his friends from knowing, he deleted my comments. Duh! I don't even have to spare a cell in my brain to know why.

By the fucking way, necessary is spelled as N-E-C-E-S-S-A-R-Y, without a double C.

He posted my first story, titled 'Bus Ride' - and like all the stories I have written, I have always alter the names of all my characters because most of them are true reflection of real people in reality anyway.

I would always include this disclaimer: 'Names have been changed to protect identity'.

Upon searching through his blog, I revoltingly discovered that he added another disclaimer:

'Bus number has also been changed to keep location confidential'

Simply WTF la! My bus number also change for me! Really piece of shit man. Changing the bus number and even incorporating the additional disclaimer does not make this story his you know?

If you are inspired, then fucking learn to create your own works and not assume people's efforts as your own. If your life is so fucking sad and you have nothing to blog, then first learn to create your OWN identity before you talk about it.

You can't talk about something you don't have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us