Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aunt Agony 100408

Originally posted by Ecko_Geek:

I’d once told myself to give up love. But what would you do if it comes knocking on your door? You either have to accept or reject…can never be both. For me it did come and knock on my cold steel door. The loudness of the knocking grew fainter over time. When I decided to check on it, no one was there, instead, he/she went knocking on someone else’s door. I might be ignorant or plain stupid back then. So, will there be a next time?....coz I’ve ripped the steel door apart


If you are always making bad judgment and living in the past, like what you did when your previous experience caused you to 'give up love' and you are now regretting like hell - I really suggest you start picking up the pieces and learn to look forward.

It's not really about 'the next time' - the problem is: would you even recognize when the opportunity comes? Also, will you still continue to cry over spill milk and screw up your 'next time?’ And then start frantically pray for the ‘next next time?’

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us