Sunday, April 27, 2008

Aunt Agony 270408

Originally posted by Dongybell:

It has been a long time since I hit the forums. I usually do that only when I feel extreme loneliness.

Today, I found out my exbf has found a new girl. It has been almost half a year since we broke up, but I cant seem to get over him. We were together for more than two years. As I type this, tears cant stop flowing down my cheeks. Everyday I am kept busy with school and outing with friends. But everything I do seems to remind me of him. I still yearn for him to come back to me. I always thought there will be a chance, but now, I feel so crushed. So depressed.

I hate this feeling. I am scared.


Albeit it has been almost half a year, you have not moved an inch.

You merely delay resolving the outcome until a later date.

Now that that second verdict is out (first is when the both of you broke up), it seemed that you have reiterated this crisis a second time, like rewinding the entire episode once again within your psyche.

Then problem doesn't lies with the time that has passively passed you by; rather, it's the inability to accept your situation that is causing you great misery.

You have two choices: to continue with denial tactics or to dissolve this pain through higher understanding.

Until the day you become gain acceptance, only then, recovery can begin its work.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us