Sunday, February 11, 2007

Aunt Agony III 110207

Originally posted by James1:
Though I had been with my gf for about 4 months, and I was struggling to forget about her past, she told me that she and her ex had did uncountable times of heavy petting or sex at her place, what I mean uncountable was like 3 to 4 times weekly without failed and you know as a bf of hers, I felt I was having an 2nd hand stuff, you guys get what I mean? How to forgo her history? Had any one of you had the smiliar situation as me? Thanks in advance...



I always believed that such knowledge are best kept private - really wonder why would she tell you. And if you cannot take such truth at face value, you should also avoid asking, if that's where the conversation led... to the truth of her past.

You dated her, being oblivion to her past, and fell in love. Now that you knew her a little more, you felt like you are being compromised. When love juxtaposed chastity, it seemed that a piece of membrane has more consideration than love itself.

If you cannot look beyond the subject of virginity, then I guess your love is probably worth just as much.

And if you decide to treat her any lesser than before, I suggest you give this relationship up because with such narrow mindset, it will likely to haunt you forever. Although you have the right to desire a virgin mate if you are one yourself (otherwise you are just another hypocritical, typical-MCP guy), I think it's also fair for her to want a man who appreciate her for who she really is and love her as a complete entity and not selective in nature.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us