Friday, February 23, 2007

Aunt Agony 230207

Originally posted by fire1980:
:( hi guys/aunts...
quite a silly story, hope u all can forgive forgive.

there is this girl who really dun like me and have rejected me few months ago.
in fact it has got to the stage where she even told me to back off and always ignore me whenever she sees me. primarily my own fault for being too irritating n stuff.

like any 1-sided love i tried to make her feel special on valentines day.. i sold my beloved possession in order to buy her the 99 roses n stuff.

on the day it happened, she even email me asking if they were from me. I felt that I have to lie because 1) i am a coward and is afraid that she will throw everything back at me 2)i dun wan to ruin her happiness that day.

And so I say "No."

I do not know if she is aware (that it was me), but she is still very cold to me, up till this day.

Sometimes I feel like telling her the truth. But why? Perhaps i really want to give up, dun want to keep these little secrets in me any longer. Perhaps I just want things to change.

Of course I hope she will treat me better one day, but that is wishful thinking.

What should I do?



Narcissistic.

You are like playing a one player game while fantasizing the bots are real time players.

Everything is about yourself.

Don't waste your time and money; doing things like this doesn't score any points, in fact, you are just making a big fool out of yourself.

You can't force love out of someone when there isn't any in the first place.

Learn to respect people's choice.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us