Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Aunt Agony 210207

Originally posted by kuri:
I practise abstinence cos i believe in preserving my sexual purity for my spouse yet he finds it moral crap. mayb cos he's done it before, he says he doesnt bother bout his girl's past and the "chaste n innocent" girl doesnt appeal to him yet asked me at times whether i had done this done that before with other guys. barely a month ago he said no guy would want a no sex + non sexual relationship but he'll do it for me, now it's okie to no sex but not non sexual. when i explained to him my reasons for abstinence n why i was a lil mindful of his past he told me i should hav told him earlier n prevent him from falling for me. how did he not hav a clue? when he knew shortly after we started going out that i did not even give my first kiss to my ex-bf?
to me i've alr given a lot to him, to him it's not enough. if he doesnt value chastity at all then why did he even bother to ask if he's the first one i kissed etc? n to think he once said that my ex shouldnt b upset that he hadnt got a kiss from me. wat a joke. isnt it contradicting? wat is he thinking really?

is chastity still valued in today's society? just curious to know ppl's opinions, but regardless of what they r i'll still stick to my principle of abstinence from sex before marriage as i think it's the best for me, at least for wat i could think of this moment in time.




Let me encourage you not to be so subjected to what the masses feels about chastity or how the society depict sex before marriage.

In fact, to me, it's neither good nor evil - it's a matter of choice.

The reasoning is simple - abstinence does not guarantee a successful relationship.

I think we have to come to a mutual understanding that everybody is different. There will be people supporting the notion of abstinence and people who don't.

Eventually, it's not about chastity; it's about compatibility, perception and definition of love.

That's the REAL underlying issue.

I am sure you hear people saying that if you engage in pre-marital sex, your guy would dump you after he gets tired of you.

The question is - Is it really because of pre-marital sex? Or is it because of the man himself?

It's easy to attribute blame to pre-marital sex, and referring to the above case, the rot is likely the man himself. When you foolishly accept a man who doesn't share the same sort of frequency in those definitions, surely, you will face issue like this. Then you face issues like this, either one of you have to compromise or your relationship would probably sink into turmoil.

Would you learn to accept his ideology or should he learn to respect his woman?

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us