Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Aunt Agony 200207

Originally posted by altzspec:
Hi Aunt Agony,
I know of a lady on the internet.
This lady I liked her very much, and have slaved for her.
I gave her all my savings.
Finally one day, I realised I shouldn't have done so.
And return to my senses.
I feel very down right now.
I have wasted 2 years of my hard earned money on a lady who there is no love.
Just want to say this to everyone.
A lady will never repay back every single cent, and this world is free to them.
Guy need to always watch out for ladies who drain bf of money to buy gifts for them.

No I lose in the race to win her heart.
And we dont have sex.

I have given her the following:
1) $10,000 for a car deposit
2) $8000 for a earring
3) $1100 per month
4) $300 for christmas present
5) $3000 for her fitness trainer
6) unaccountable amt of money
7) My ATM Cards for her to burn.
7) Hard work to build her online website so that she can stay at home and don do work

Don't be like me. I am a loser.

rgds
rayboi




I sensed a soul longing for love and being exploited as a result.

The result of exploitation doesn't come from love; it comes from your desire.

I could sense that you are driven by loneliness to make a love attempt, when you first communicated with her on the internet.

It appears like an opportunity to greater opportunities.

It seemed like a dream come true... to be able to catch those glimpse of hope, spelling out huge potential of a dream relationship.

The cosmic nature of love and our personal karmic debts are almighty - it spares no one, even if you are verdant in love.

The lessons are costly, but should you not grow from your mistake and patch your emotional glitches, mark my words: you will continue to suffer in future relationship with woman, with similar reiterated lessons.

P.S: You need higher learning in love. I hope you understand what went wrong and not label yourself as loser and continue to live in that brand.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us