Sunday, January 21, 2007

Aunt Agony II 210107

Originally posted by CoupdeGras:
Yesterday afternoon had a small tiff with my gf at dobbyghaut. Just as we were about to take our dinner she left without informing me. Call her a number of times and she dun bother to reply any calls i make to her. I told myself maybe she needs some time to cool down and intend to look for her at around 12 at her house. When i reach there she is still not home. So i waited till 1 before giving her another call. This time round a guy pick up and ask me what i want and who i am. I was so shock, thought i had call the wrong number but worse still she finally answer and was in a drunk state. I ask her where she is and who she is with.... She refuse to tell me and only say dat her good friends dawn is with her

So i cont asking if she is going to come home and she say yes she will and soon.... I waited from 1am to 5 am for her my heart has never thump so fast b4 and worse still her friend dawn whom is staying above her is being send back by my gf ex.... So i question dawn whether my gf is with her ex now or not? I kinda like give up on any other thoughts and hope that she will be fine. however her friend shun all my question and say she will be fine.

Finally she returns at around 530 and never bother to explain anything to me. i'm so confuse and my mentally going crazy now. We have been staying together for 1 year and i put in my best to give her what every i can. but just a small tiff and her runaway outside with her ex make me feel really insecure.

Should i trust her again or should i leave it to fate and leave her. I bet another incident like this i will go crazy. I really hate the thoughts of going thru another torture times like last nite. Maybe she jus want to have fun while my thoughts of marrying her is so strong. I'm 26 and she is 24 . Should i not put everything into 1 relationship? When i was driving just now i almost know into a cab.... i am so lost...




Your girlfriend seemed to encounter difficulty in handling her emotions. I wouldn't know how 'small' your tiff is, but if she has always been resolving her own inner conflicts by drowning herself with booze and alcohol, it's a worrying trend. Runaway with ex kinda complicates this whole thing as well?

How come the ex is still in the picture? Maybe you could explain the 'grey-area' relationship between them?

People indulging in alcohol in this manner usually display tendency of an avoidance archetype personality in love. Neptune rules alcohol and at the same time... delusion.

Have you spoken to her previously with regards to this issue?

And lastly, does your 'tiff' actually belong to a bigger problem?

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us