Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Aunt Agony II 240107

Originally posted by thickskin23:
I have a gf who been with me for 7 years, She is very nice to me. One month ago i meet another girl. I guess i was attracted by her, we had lunch and phone chats and i could tell that she like me also, i just feel comfortable with her ( We never hold hands or do other things).

However i realised i cannot carry on this anymore, so i told that girl i was just toying with her feelings. I feel so sad when i said that but i could not be bad to my gf who give 7 years of her best life to me.

Now i am still trying to get over that girl but at times i find myself at the mrt station waiting to just catch a glimpse of her.

I really wanted to tell my gf that i did something wrong, i just cannot bear to meet with her eyes when we go out. I even stop holding her hands but i feel so terrible as i had been faithful for the past 7 years, i really feel that i am cheap.

I just call and ask to meet my gf but she said she is still busy. We hardly had time to see each other lately since she got promoted. Anyway i think i should really had a good talk with her, nowadays our conversation is all about her work.

i call myself cheap beacause i am attracted to another girl while still in relationship, i should not allow myself to get pass the first barrier.



Your emotional needs are not satisfied, therefore vulnerability creeps in.

Even if there's another girl whom you regard highly with a weird feeling, I don't think that would constitute you being 'cheap', as long as you don't cheat on your gf by going anywhere further.

Contrary to popular belief, I do not believe in the abstinence of evil for the preservation of good - I believe in knowing temptation (evil) and get in touch with them because only when you have bathed in pool of 'temptation' and gotten out 'unscathed' by choosing good, would you actually gain enlightenment and self guard yourself from future adversity.

Of course, the common man's belief is that if you cannot handle it, avoid it - I would say that is hellva right too.

But I always choose the unorthodox way to manage myself.

Rule of thumb is: if you feel something is not quite right, always look into your relationship for reasons and resolve it. Most of the time, the actual reasons are not found beyond the boundaries of your relationship (although it may seemed so). In simple: You may think that it's the girl's appearance in your life, but I would tell you that it's your relationship.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us