Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Project Runway (校服版)



I was involved in STOMP's latest event - Design a School Uniform Competition - which was concluded last Sat. But I must say that it was hellva fun event, albeit it kinda shagged me out from all those preparation in the morning and full run. Somehow, I could see that Shalala was stressed by our student models, especially Andrea's gothic girl and my Kingston. Haha!

Sidney damn freaking suay too - everybody thought he was Kingston when they spotted him concealing behind the sound console, peering through the small crowd, wondering where was I.

Sorry dude (but at least the book was good... hiak!).







And I was the male student models 保姆: ensuring that they performed properly, eat their lunch, styled their hair (Kingston's hair was single-handedly done by me), wore the matching shoes with their outfit, help them put on make up (yes, I powdered all their fringin` faces), noise control, take photograph, reserved goodie bags and make sure that they don't run around with their uniform.

And STOMP MMS singer - Paul Tangirala looked so much like Thiru? I laughed the shit out of my pants when I first saw him.





Oh well... it was worth every single bit of hardwork. Minus the rain, I would have rate this event a 8.7 out of 10 (-0.3 for the rain).

Relatively easy, but fun project.

Sigh... another month to go before my contract ends with SPH.





Log on to STOMP.com.sg (under STOMP cast) and search for 'Project Runway, School Uniform Style) to view the walk!

P.S: To view Chinese characters, go to view and Encode to Unicode (UTF-8). ^_^

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us