Friday, December 21, 2007

Aunt Agony 211207 (Continued from AA 201207)

Originally posted by OrionB:

Yes, I do know where possessiveness exist, it isn't love...

Regading human revolution, what you wrote it may all just seem 'easy to say, but hard to do', but in the end, I will still have to do it. Can't possibly lead my life this way anymore.

I am already in a religion, but not so much of passion and conviction as of yet. Perhaps it's time to try. I really need a whole lot of determination...

Sigh, I just find it really confusing. I am one who doesn't revolve my whole world around him, and it's not that i lack self-confidence, or friends, but still insecurity/possessiveness bites into me somehow.



It's how you position your perception that makes a world of difference.

If you see it as a liability and not truly a motivation spur from individual evolution, chances you wouldn't have the necessary endurance to see through any significant changes. Your subconscious would probably view it as 'I need to' - when it should be 'Why I should'.

A murderer need not be a violent man - likewise, an insecure person can exist even if you do not fit under the classic conditions of the norm. Like I have mentioned, the possibilities are many - who knows, I might just uncover the rationale of your affliction by studying your domestic environment or even your early childhood development.

To surmount challenges in love is certainly a daunting task. To begin, one must have the initiative and drive to strike out. On a positive note, you do have the wanting to change yourself, but it's really more than just work hard. Knowing where the rot lies and addressing it properly will mould your personality and relationship better.

Constantly telling yourself that you shouldn't do this or that is what I called hard work that eventually amounts to nothing. You see - you tried, but it had little success because you are just pushing yourself to behave in a pattern that is against your 'natural state of your emotions'.

The definition of 'natural' is simply the way your personality automatically reacts to your environment - namely the possessiveness that triggers itself every time your boyfriend sparks an event that fire off your affliction.

To your emotions: that's the natural mode of behaviour. And now you are telling your emotions not to react this way?

You see the conflicts?

You got to do more than just 'selling of concepts' to your mind - you got to implement it into your core values and BELIEVE in what you have introduced with great conviction and trust that it will help you achieve a better personality and relationship. Note that I did not say it guarantees you an everlasting love - but certainly you will breathe easier in your relationship.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us