Sunday, December 16, 2007

Aunt Agony 161207

Originally posted by hunky_boi:

ok.. this story goes like this..

i met this girl at my work place and i really love her..

i tried proposing to her but was rejected, she say that she love another guy liao... and they got patch back.. so i quietly waited...

i waited for them to break..

so i ask again on my birhday and was also rejected..

she say tat we better study first..

a week back i bring back the question whether she like me or not or will she give me a chance to prove my love the third time and got back the same result..

but last few days, we keep meeting up, every time i am the one who suggested to meet de.. most of the time, i am jus sending her home from work or school..

if she dont really like me, why agree to meet me and allowing me to send her home ???


You assumed her intention seemed to suggest that she is giving you a chance to 'prove yourself' - but there's absolutely nothing for you to prove because she is already very clear in her positioning - three times to be precise - that there's only enough room for you to be a friend and no further.

You are probably the conventional type of guy who needs absolute answer from your crush to get your butt moving. But the truth is that in Love, is always the grey - you don't normally get black-and-white answers simply just because you need them.

It's not even about hinting - she has blatantly said 'No' thrice - if that isn't enough to let you see the light, I can tell you that the result from further attempts will hardly differ.

Why coerced someone to love you when you are just not the fit?

Why force a piece into a puzzle and make things ugly?

If you are unable to handle rejection and accept a mere friendship, I would suggest you take the initiative to cut contact, than to escalate your situation and pressure her to 'cut your contact'.

Nothing about face issue - if you are not emotionally evolved to handle it, my advice is always to avoid facing the predicament.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us