Friday, October 05, 2012

Emotional People. Rational People.

Emotional people likes talking to rational people because they want analysis from rational people (especially on relationship) as the logic behind rationality sometimes serve to understand their circumstances better.

But at the end of the day, emotional people finds it difficult to carry through the logical plans like how rational people do because rational people segment logic from emotions, while emotional people drive logic emotionally.

It is not that they don't understand the logical plans in an intellectual sense; it is that they find it emotionally difficult to execute the plans the way rational people do. It is like if I am not brought up in a culture where eating with bare hands would allow me the enjoy the food better; it is not that I don't know how to eat with my hands. (Duh. Just use your hands and eat it). But instead, I must feel comfortable in using my hands to eat before I use them to eat.

So are you emotional people? Or rational people? :)

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us