Saturday, December 24, 2011

Aunt Agony 241211 (Continued from AA II 221211)

Originally posted by Hseng25:

Im in the process of moving on.. Before I deleted her contact last night.. I texted her how I really felt and wished her all the best to her and her bf. She replied thx. I know I shouldn't have texted her but I just wanna have my final say. This morning she greeted me with a cheerful smile so I guess no more hard feelings between us. I guess u guys are right, she might be a player. A very pro experience player with lots of free time. It hurts... This is my first time I ever met such a lady. I guess I've boosted her ego already.


I believe you might have found the answer you seek - all the best for your love life.

P.S: My sense (imho) is not so much about her being a player, but seemed more like some developmental issues to me. But well, that's only my two cents.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us