Saturday, December 24, 2011

Piece of Lard 01 (24 Dec 11)

Today I own this post and not that smarty pants Yunnie. Even though my england not as good, but I win hands down in Singlish. In addition, I also learn to throw my weight around... literally. So I win. 

Through my tiny eyes, I read the Straits Times and come across this article. You can read the article online at here:

P.S: Actually, the interesting part is this little column beside the main article and it highlighted other similar offenses.

[Quote] In 2009, a 32-year-old former Chinese and civics and moral education teacher was jailed for 10 months. The mother of two had engaged in sex acts with her 15-year-old student six times in chalets and in her flat. [/Quote]

***






Signing off,
Mousy Mouse
World's Most 'Powderful' Gambling Mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us