Saturday, February 07, 2009

Chiobu ar!



Just received a PM and I cropped a part of that message (the rest are confidential, so I won't reveal them).

People have this gender crisis over my nick. Somehow, more serious than I thought.

Hmm...

You know, if I am a girl - all the guys in the world going after me will have a tremendous problem because all the tricks in their bags are virtually useless. Using all the shit in my head, I will going to be the most zai zarbo player ever.

That reminded me of the time when I wanted to test out my hypothesis by training 'suitable' woman to be a player.

That never happen - because some of the people which I deemed 'suitable' are too emotional to be able to sustain this sort experiment over a period of time.

Ok - lets not digress.

If I am a girl, how would I look like?

*Flash out picture*

***



***





Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us