Thursday, October 18, 2007

Aunt Agony 181007

Originally posted by Coffee Gabriel:

Hello, I am pretty frustrated & sad to say, I kept 'taking' O levels for the past 3 years. What do I mean by 'taking'? It means that I was not motivated enough to study for my subs as I had cash flow problems trying to myself to school. Maybe I could study on my own..but I am just not motivated already since I left school 3 years ago. In short, I was only buying the O levels exams for some 'relief' (like at least there's something to look forward to) Reason being, I didn't have a goal at that time.

Ok so now, I have a goal. I want to work in a kitchen making pastries & stuff. My F&N has always been the best in my secondary school. (I am always the first or second in my class..exams or otherwise) The thing is that..Could I take two diploma on that subject itself in two different schools? That means the same cert but is in two different schools. Is there a degree in pastry making? Or is it unnecessary for to take two certs with the same skills? Would the employer just ignore the other cert cause it's the same or would he be impressed?

Also, is there a future in it? Will I have enough money to feed myself throughout? Or do you think I should just take my O's & go through the normal education system? But even if I do, I'll just anyhow pass the subs. Besides I am already 20. A waste of time? Even if I am not interested in the sub or even O's anymore :(


You got to play your cards the way it suits your life.

It doesn't matter even if the whole world is turning left and you choose to turn right - seriously, it doesn't.

As long as your final destination is clear and the clarity also extends towards how you want to manoeuvre your life - that will do. But the bottom-line is that you must be extremely clear about your route you are going to undertake and be focus in your path.

If you have already 'wasted' three years, I think the least you could help yourself is to avoid adding more years to the 'wastage'. I don't think you want to end up realizing that the path you opt to take is but some short-lived passion and drop out of it halfway through your journey.

This is your life my friend - only you know yourself best.

Live your dreams and in turn, your dreams will inspire you to live. :idea:

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us