Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Aunt Agony 210606 (Reply to AA II 200606)

Originally posted by shining*star:
Yunhaier:
I guess the real problem is I cannot figure out why the love had "long ceased to exist"... From what I understand, you are saying I am deceiving myself. That few sentences scares me.

I feel so terrible. Have the urge to pick up the phone and msg him something. Been trying very hard not to. But the urge of knowing how he's doing and seeing me is so overwhelming. Why do I miss him? I know he treats me bad. But occassionally there are ok times. :cry:



The thing is do we have to figure out why love had long ceased to exist?

Why are we incarcerated to the myth that Love requires a reason to function and a reason to cease functioning?

You don't even know why would you be falling for guys like him, how would you expect yourself to understand the reason why he would devalue you?

You are pondering over a blackhole that leads to nowhere, my dear.

Delusion churned excuses and in turn, produce meekness in you.

What are 'ok times'... as you have so pitifully written? Shouldn't 'ok times' be a NORM instead of something wondrous?

You have invested far too much and your fear revolves partially around this failed investment that is causing you much liability to maintain. Whatever ray of hope you may delude yourself, thinking that everything will turn out well is like praying for a miracle for this liability to transform into assets - to restore your loses.

That's impossible – considering you can't even 'break-even'. It has become a sunk cost.

Cut your loses and learn what has gone wrong, instead of finding what's wrong while you bleed heavily.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us