Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Aunt Agony 140606

Originally posted by confusemind:
I am working in a fashion shop. Recently i got to know a girl, a very beautiful thailand girl...She brought alot of clothes in my shop, have a great time with her because she seems so friendly. She spend one hour in the shop and in the end she spend over $700 on clothes.

Somehow, before she left the shop we exchange phone numbers. We chat every night, she told me that she is studying in singapore and she is doing her degree. She did work part time but she doesnt want me to know where she work. As times goes by, from normal friend to close friend. We being going shopping together, watch movie, eat together etc etc. I am a very normal looking guy, walking with her, guys will give a second look at her, i confess to her that i love her after we being together for 3 months. She say she wanted to but she can't. I told her what is blocking our relationship and she say it's her part time job.

She need money to support her studies and end up she works in geylang. I am shock, speechless.. She cried and she told me she really love me.

Please guide me...

This 4 months, time spend with her we always on dutch and i am too poor to let her cheat...

I love her for who she is

Please advice...



Before you allow your emotions to overrun you, I suggest you read through what I have to say before you make any decision.

I) Her job isn't exactly glamorous, albeit you are able to accept it now, it is largely because of the intensity your Love (Uranus-fueled) has weaved, which caused you to overlook any negative aspect about her.

How certain are we to know that this is substantial and not transitory? Probably only God knows, before time would tell.

II) She mentioned that she has financial issue and had to sell her body in order to fund her school fee. But this completely contradicts her extravagant spending. There are two possible reasons: (1) there are things unknown/kept for you and I sense treachery. (2) Materialistic nature/Money hungry.

You may think that I am paranoid just because she works in this line; lemme tell you I used to know someone who prostitute for a living (don't ask me how I know her; everything is due to fate and affinity). And every woman who sells their body willingly have point II in their depressing tale.

How you thought of her is purely due to how she wants to portray to you. She is ambiguous and nobody else could confirm her abstruse background. This is an extremely high risk investment that could change your life. You are too poor for her to cheat? Or excuse to venture into this high risk instrument?

III) Your Love could accept her for who she is (I), and even stomach that sort of adverse risk (II), but how are you going to lead the relationship? Are you going to tell her to stop selling herself? Then who is going to fund her school fees (as claimed) and her sort of lifestyle?

If you are going to lead her to the 'path of enlightenment', how are you going to do that? This is RoHC (Relationship of Higher Complication) and Love itself is not suffice to do the dirty work for you.

Think carefully before you execute any decision. You make rash decisions, you live/die by it.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us