Sunday, April 05, 2009

26 Days



I carried a torn yellow mini envelope with me all the time. The envelope crumples with dirt at every corner and appeared almost like a forgotten trash.

Contrary to its appearance: the personal value it holds is unfathomable. I have always placed it securely in my wallet.

Throughout these eight years, at times, I will always smile to myself whenever I read the content. I always do it whenever life gets a little on the rough side and that will never fail to keep me going.

Inside this envelope is a card.

You gave it to me when I celebrated my birthday with you for the first time together - it was 16 Aug 2001.





Inside the content reads:

"Whenever I think of a love that is true, I always think of you. True love is not only wonderful, its a special dream come true.'

It ends off with the statement:

"I'll love you today, tomorrow & forever.."

Maybe that was the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us