Tuesday, April 14, 2009

19 Days

We got into car accident on Sunday.

Fortunately, all was safe and nobody had serious injury.

Then a thought sink into my mind; what if… just what if I was dead on Sunday? Killed in a car accident in front of Istana, splashed all over the papers?

In that funeral of mine, as my soul floats in timeless space, what would I see?

And if I am able to read thoughts and emotions in the most mystical of ways, what would I be able to see in your heart?

A moment of depression? Or a lifetime of regret?

It’s the skewed assumption that life will always be continuous and our thoughts absolutely have no room for any unaccounted disruption. Perhaps, that’s the reason why we often take things for granted unknowingly.

Because specifically, there isn’t a need to go that extra mile.

We just assume that people will always be there because they have always been there.

Not always.

Really.

Not necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us