Tuesday, April 14, 2009

18 Days

I typed this while I was on the bus.

Because I want to document certain thoughts before it flee away from me.

And with every bus stop, I paused and looked at my surrounding.

My fingers roamed the keyboard and punched in letters that came into my mind, without having to glance at what I was typing.

But surely, there’s no way I could just go on typing without looking at the screen. My eyeballs peeked downwards whenever I could, just to ensure that I wasn’t typing rubbish.

Would there ever be a cause so critical that we can forgo rest and continue indefinitely?

Would there ever be a bus stop without destination, so that we just enjoy the ride without having to get down?

What would ever happen… in reality?

Perhaps, it’s only natural that we alight at where we need to stop because we have new places to explore and new goals to reach.

And it's this solemn knowledge that changes must take occur and hence, outcome will naturally be different.

So much for freewill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us