Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Aunt Agony 242908

Originally posted by stuck:


Thank you for reading this topic, please read with an open mind. Advice will be taken and read with gratefulness. Those who could not understand and cant accept the story, kindly respect the situation as no one knows and expects what is going to happen in life. We only live once.

I am in love with a married woman. She told me that she love me and is in a dilema. She do not know what to do.

I initate a clear break up thru sms but when we met up the following days, we still ended up together as there are still feelings for each other.

Can someone give me advice? What should I do? I am in love with her and she know it.

How can I: -


i) Make it even clearer to her that I wan her and be with her? (this is to show her that I am true to her and is sincere)

ii) know that she wan to be with me too (since she say she is in a dilema, i guess it should be me, the guy, to ensure her, however, I wan to make sure she is not just wanting to be with me to escape from her current relationship)


Originally posted by I-like-flings(m):

~Just Do It ~

.. trust mi.. i understand ur feeling.... i'm in love with 3 married woman now.. so... what u think......

ya all 3.. can die for them.... u know who is wei xiao bao right?




For every love triangle actualized through the decision of the central figure, which is then linked to two or more partners through his connection, it is but a tacit acceptance to bore the karmic debts fashioned by his/her cosmic lesson in Love.

I do not disagree with the fact people could still be subjected to falling in love outside their primary intimate partners despite being married. And seriously, there are a myriad of reasons why this happens. Most people dismissed it under the general façade of Love to justify their opendus modus, but across several hundred dimensions of Love, the ones that brought about the most misery are the ones that often seen, felt or tasted like the real thing in one’s context and reality in life, created entirely by their own perception or disillusionment.

Anyone could have claims to love all three at a go, however, when you probe deep enough to reach the core, this façade of Love always acts like a canopy of vegetation that shields real underlying reasons from surfacing. Some even lionize or glamorize this canopy and incorporate certain falsation into their belief system, as they taught themselves to see it as part of their reality, and in turn, manifest this preconceived reality into their reality.

It’s interesting to note how people formulate aspects of the media and certain histrionic qualities found in protagonist/s of fictional tales, in explaining various decisions they make in life, which the individual have come to believe and find self-perceived striking resemblance in both the character and themselves.

It’s not the act of falling in love that matters to me – it’s the bondage to uncommitment and unavailability of another that is critical. If this was a common scenario in your life, then very likely, the cusps of problem would revolve around the condition of your life, your developmental years and your spiritual account in Love.

I am not a moral police – falling in Love with someone unavailable, to me, is not wrong: it’s just karmic.

Hence, if you have already decided upon your route, then you must be open to your outcome, even if it’s negative.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us