Monday, September 29, 2008

Being Focus

I was talking to my mum - it was a good conversation.

I must be focus and must maintain as much concentration as I need to remain steady and determined - like an adamant rock. Recalling the time when I was in air force and I told myself that I must not lose faith, principles, beliefs or ideals that I made me what I was back then. No matter what happen to my circumstances, my sheer willpower will surmount my environment, like how time and again I have smashed, defeated and overpowered negativity with my bare hands and will do it again and again - just to prove the same point about the amazing power of our spirit.

I saw how weary Jeffrey was when I saw him after the longest time - life have probably taken a toil on him. From our conversation, he seemed drained (psychologically and emotionally) from societal expectation of what it needs to be 'Jeffrey' - although he certainly did not agree with his environment.

Also, his environment is not exactly benign (to his ideals) to begin with.

I remembered that time when that happens to me and this serve a good reminder to me once again.

I blasted at myself 'why give so much fuck about shit outside yourself? Why let others determine your route when they don't even walk to way you do?'

And as I began my first steps forward and beyond, my inner voice grows incessantly louder and the noise outside quietens.

It 's so quiet outside that now the effect of Trine sinks in; it will builds complacency over time.

Mark: you mustn't stop growing - you have all it takes to create something from nothing and therefore you must also have the strength to step out of your comfort zone to constantly challenge yourself. The minute when you feel too comfortable doing what you are doing right now and when your vision start to cloud your eyes with fanciful illusions that steal your attention away - you will eventually lose the strength to fight.

You cannot allow yourself to be succumbed.

*Roar*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us