Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Between Compassion and Production

Had never battled so many instances of flashfloods gushing out from the eyes of others. So many things just happened. Totally deranged.

But I was glad that I made certain choices in life. You know... like placed on a spiritual test to choose between compassion and production... between good friend and work. Gawd, it was kinda difficult because I had just finished a massive event and there are much backlog waiting for me to clear (on top of all the urgent stuff). And the thing is that my sort of shit is the kind of shit that if I don't clear them regularly, it just piles up - nobody could help me to clear them anyway.

When I received the emergency button, I just paused for a moment. Yes I actually paused.

Then I started reasoning with myself.

"FUCK! Not like SH is paying you millions of dollars! Not like that additional 5 hours of work will rake in million of lines for the company. That 5 hours probably won't even stir a shit... but it will make tremedous difference to someone else."

My choice becomes apparent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us