Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2/3 of the Race is finished

I have finished 2/3 of my academic race and thankfully, a break until end Jan next year.

Lots of stuff to do, especially reading.

I promised myself to go through the writings of Nichiren Daishonin during this term break. If I can go through at least 40 letters (which is a fifth of his entire writing) - that would fulfil my religious objective for this term break.

Next I need to catch up on my philosophical pursuit and to work on CloUdiSm. The crazy thing is that the more things I learn, the more dumbass I feel. This has become an addiction: I have this insatiable hunger for knowledge - the more I gorge myself with it, the less satisfied I feel. The less satisfied I feel, the more I will gorge myself. (Freaking SM).

I also promise myself to learn about value investing.

For dance - self work on techniques and if got time, I wanna go class!

P.S: And it's time to initiate my search for a more-related job. Must constantly remind myself that I cannot stay in SH all my life.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us