Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just for you

I realized I am getting acrimonious about my circumstances; something that I detest to see myself falling into.

Not surprisingly, considering how scums hide themselves in shadowy path while I strode on light.

As much as you reckon that you are quietly observing me from where your monitor is and displaying your pathetic keyboard warrior skills, let me reveal to you a shocking news - you have been under observation way before your brains could smell detection. Same goes to everyone of my bitchling contacts; they know who the hell you are, even if fire seared your face until it resembles your sad ass; you are a KNOWN entity.

I witnessed how you moved like a scully rodent, happily gnawing your way to where you think the cheeze went, totally oblivion to the fact that you are actually being led by the nose. You reckoned that the prize you seek is near, but in reality, very much further than you think it is. In fact, I doubt you will ever succeed in attaining even a fraction of what I had done.

I absolutely abhor imitators and I spit at you from the very depth of my soul with utter disgust and contempt. You know what? Interestingly in your subconscious, you were wishing that you were in my shoes - not in the literal sense, but from an abstract thought and POV (if you could comprehend my meaning).

Your futile effort and relentless spirit is ignorantly commendable because you will come to an epic realization that you will never achieve anything out from being a servile, hardworking manwhore. Even should you succeed in your attempt through sheer slavery employment, your short-lived contentment will be almost like a stray dog's quick lapping of milk, slipped carelessly from the edge of its master's lips.

I am not saying it as an taunt, in fact, if you think hard enough -you will see truth in my words.

P.S: I am so confident that you will read this. Among those that are not invited here, I am so fucking sure that you will self-invite your presence.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us