Friday, September 07, 2007

Aunt Agony 070907

Originally posted by violentcow:
i feel that my ex likes me even more after breaking up with her.. i broke with her coz she betrayed me and cheated me with something big.. now i'm seeing another girl but my ex keeps calling me and stuff i'm not sure if i like the girl anot but she dont trust me anymore coz i told her i breakup but my ex still contacts me alot... aaaaaaaaaaaaa help what should i do?



She can contact you, but it's your call to decide if you want to reciprocate her response. Therefore, your confusion is due to your act of reciprocating.

Sometimes, I find it silly for people to go back to their ex-love who has betrayed them blatantly. The 'extra-dosage of affection' poured from her action after you had acrimoniously left her is probably motivated by guilt and revelation.

You think is spurred from love? I seriously doubt it.

Some people sympathised that it could be a moment of folly; but loyalty is one thing that cannot be compromised in any context of a proper, serious relationship. You cannot use loyalty as a expendable commodity, having to revise the definition of loyalty according to the flow of circumstances. I think that makes a relationship pretty much 'unrelationship' and makes the pursuit of love very intense.

That point alone differentiates a fling from a relationship, in which I can see some post advocating towards the former, in your list of possible... available choices.

If you can't handle it, I suggest you avoid putting yourself in such predicament. If her contact is causing you so much confusion, then cut them to gain clarity.

Remember: you are responsible for your own emotional well being.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us