Thursday, May 28, 2009

Continued from AA 230509

Originally posted by GreyMeow:

Hi Yunhaier, you captured most, if not all my fears. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to be immune to my wife's response.

All,

I'm not afraid of changes in the future but I'm afraid of the immediate changes when I asked for a divorce.

Anyway, I need to solve my 'meekiness' first and all the emotional baggages that I feel everyday.




So what if I have capture your fear? But you have capture none of my meaning.

I will quote your words and share with you a story:

Originally posted by GreyMeow:

[Quote] Hi Yunhaier, you captured most, if not all my fears. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to be immune to my wife's response.[/Quote]

***

There was once in a meeting - one marketing manager was arguing with the finance advocate.

"Hey look, I need the money to run my campaign"

"How can you expect me to give you the budget if you don't show me the result?"

The marketing manager got pissed. Ane he retorted:

"How do you expect any results if you don't approve my budget?"

And the argument continues with no conclusion from both end.

***

Chicken and egg issues.

There is no such thing as complete immunity - there's only firm decision in doing what you want to do and to stick with it vehemently. To decide that you will only move if you have full protection gear, immunity, vaccine jab against H1N1, defensive equipments, body guards and absolute clear weather - you will never be able to move at all.

If you don't learn to make decision, then be prepare to stay in for another seven years.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us