Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aunt Agony 280509

Originally posted by Pure03white:

Hi everyone, i would like to meet girls and guys experiences for post break up.. Many thanks to you if you reply sincerely. I would appreciate so much for your advises.. Or do you have any experiences pls share with me your views of my problems? Thank you so much!

My ex boyfriend is 21 and i'm 23. We dated for 9 months in the same poly and course but different classes. We recently Broke up this March. It's realllly soo painful and hurtful for me. I couldnt forget about him till now. i know many ppl said if he meant to be yours, he will come back, if he's not, he will not. I have to stay positive coz im someone who thinks too much.

Since 3 months had passed till now, my heart seem to heal and i don't get nightmare about him. I don't know if he still got gf or likes someone else. We Broke up coz lack of trust. i contact my previous ex and told him that i went to meet my ex. He was shocked and couldnt hold his feeling any longer. thus he want to let go of me. he gave me chances to continue with me at the starting of our relationship. But i think that was the first time he felt hard to accept that i met my ex without his permission and lead to break up. My previous ex and me has nothing to do with each other. he already had a gf and is getting married soon. I kept telling him that my ex and i really had nth to do with each other and just friends. He didnt believe me and dislike him alot. Though they never see each other before.

i really wish how to woo him back sincerely. i try liking other guys but it don't work on me everytime. I try to move on too but he is alway in the back of my mind. Pls help!

He contact me just awhile to ask how am i. Sigh.. i wish things will be better if i stop worrying too much. Anyone who had this experience before?




How do you try liking other guys when your spiritual debt with your ex hasn't completely been resolved internally? This is a clear distinctive example of a relationship that are killed by the the spark of two separate causes that pronouce death in a relationship, but not yet love. (CloUdiSm theory of soul and structure).

Meeting up with an ex lover is a tricky issue because it seriously depends on the kind of guy you are dating. For most guys, it's a competition-cum-ego problem that they are hit with, when their gf date her ex-beau behind their back. A combination of that sour feelings coupled with reckless attempt to break up would often fuel a problem of regrets in the future, especially after when they have cooled down and become to think rationally.

It's not about a problem of ethics or morals, much more than an issue with expectation. Your man probably had an expectation that his woman shouldn't meet up with her ex at all cost, while you probably had this ideal that it's still perfectly ok to remain friends with an ex love.

You probably felt certain degree of guilt and hence, resulting in this inability to move on.

Two separate beliefs - one fatal error (that wasn't communicated).

Personally, I do not advocate anyone returning to someone who had trashed you into the bin like a waste paper. Albeit he might have his reason/s to feel angry about this situation, but to abandon the relationship entirely shows a lot about his attitude towards his own love.

If one decides that pride is worth more than love, then he will learn how much opportunity cost he has sacrificed to salvage pride. Do not expect instant recovery about a break-up - allow yourself the natural pace of healing, moving along your own rhythm of life.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us