Monday, October 20, 2008

Aunt Agony 201008

Originally posted by babypinkstar:

Hello everyone. (:

Intro of the people involved:

1. My ex (Jonathan)
We were from the same sec sch. We dated when I was sec 3, and he was one year older.However, due to some childish reasons, we broke up. We did stay in contact, mainly using msn.


Last year during Aug, (i'm already in jc, he went privatesch). Then he attended one of my college event. So we met up after the event. And we were back into a r/s.
4 months later (Dec), he turned cold and so we broke up.


2. My JC BFF (Jenny)
She was my best friend during these two years, till now.And she knows Jonathan too, 'cause he often drop by my school to send me home.


3. And me, obviously (Names are faked)

THE STORY:


Long story cut short.
I just found out few weeks ago that since this Jan08. Jenny was with Jonathan.They'd been together for 8months already, and still is together.


Let's see, Jon and me broke up during Dec. And they got together in January. What are the chances that he turned cold was NOT because of Jenny's existence?

I'd asked her why she steals my guy, but she denies doing so. Both Jenny and Jonathan insist that they are just two singles getting together.

She lied to me for so long. Yet, pretending to be my best friend for these 8 months.

I'm terribly upset by her actions.I don't understand how some people can be so selfish.

I'd said I forgive her, though I refused to talk to her.I'd even grant both of them happiness, but sometimes I regret what I'd said.Sometimes, I still hate her.

Did I do the right thing? Should I not have forgiven her?




Perhaps we should always look back upon the reason why Love blossomed in the first place.
Surely when the relationship was formed, your Love was pristine.

But as the relationship gradually perish abruptly, your bitterness overshadowed this very Love that came and left. You might speculate and derive a logical deduction that your best friend is responsible for snatching your boyfriend away - but that merely debase your Love into that of a quantifiable possession that mindlessly oscillate where the wind blows stronger.

Something that was lost? Or is it because your enervated relationship was already feeble in the first place and the foundation could not sustain against the test of reality?

Real love stands adamantly like a rock, for those that sway are but pebbles. When our relationship fails, instead of allocating blame in our external environment, perhaps we must always introspect and look at ourselves first.

We are not perfect either.

And we are but imperfect being trying to perfect our relationship.

Why feel acrimonious when you have merely given up a man that doesn't fit the your puzzle?

Perhaps, to others, it might be just right.

But surely, it's not your lost since it's unfitting.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us