Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Aunt Agony 131010

Originally posted by Pritzzi07:

I'm a 30 y-o unmarried man. The problem is i'm in love with a woman same age as me who is working as a night club hostess and part time prostitute. I want to marry her but I know my family and friends will not accept this and i don't know what to do.

I first me met her during a night out with a group of my friends at the nightclub she works in. It was the first and only time i have visited a night club. She kept me company there and we had a good chat. I fell for her after that night and could not forget her. She followed me and my friends to one of my friend's house that night and 2 of my friends paid to have sex with her there. I refused to do the same. Both of them paid to have sex with her again several times more after that night. I kept in touch with her after that night though phones and finally, 2 months after that i asked her out for the first time. She said yes, and we have been going out regularly for dates for 3 months now.

I haven't really express my feeling to her yet although i told her i enjoy going out with her very much.

What should i do? Any advice?




With almost one decade of being around in AA, cases such as this do crop up from time to time. I have always challenge the poster to come back and share their success stories with maybe a PM or a topic post.

None ever came back.

***

Both of you are living in two different dimensions and have two separate developmental needs. You being the unmarried bachelor is hoping to fall in love, date and marry the woman you love. She is one woman working to pay her bills and fuel her current standard of living. Her encounter with you is merely a business transaction, eloquently said by ditzy.

Despite heeding to your moral intention of not having to pay her for sex, that does not mean that her dealing with you does not stem out of a business transaction. On one hand your simple minded perspective just want to love her for love sake, on the other hand, it is highly probable that she actually perceive you as a 'lucrative' business deal that could rake in much more than 'per-session' deal.

Surely a woman, regardless how slattern, is entitled to their pursue of love. However, the astrological causal connection towards how the man first begin the relationship with these ladies is all too familiar: the classic Neptune-afflicted relationship, thrown with a couple of karmic strings attached to it. It would be worst if your profile somewhat belong to either one/more of the following:

1. You do not have any meaningful relationship before OR isn't in a meaningful relationship for a long period of time.

2. You do not receive much positive responses from ladies in a romantic sense. You have encountered multiple rejection/failed chase process towards forming meaningful relationships.

3. Your life has history of being involved in/as (i) third party, (ii) sub-rosa relationship, (iii) elicit relationship.

P.S: Not all presenting choices are benign. Some existed because these are karmic landmines to get us into deep shit. You have been warned.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us