Saturday, October 09, 2010

Aunt Agony 091010

Originally posted by Doom995:

A few days ago, i was out with my camp mates dinner gathering. One of my sissy camp mates just show my gf and i pictures for everyone to laught. I know what they are laughing at. Because my gf is quite fat. I can’t stand that humiliation towards my gf…i was so fucking angry on that time till now. I already show my fucking attitude to all of them after they laught. But even they say sorry,pai seh and what ever, but i don’t think i will meet them anymore…this is not the first time already if this happen again i think i will fucking puch them hit them one by one..i really endure very long and i can’t take it anymore. Come on tell me what to do kick all of their ass?



You are affected because you perceived that they are being rude to your girlfriend. On the surface that appears to be the case, but part of that ruffled emotion is attributed to the fact that you subtly conceded to their perspective, hence the anger.

If you violently react on your part, what happen is that you subconsciously acknowledge their fact and you made that matter to you. The truth is that we cannot cease people from bitching about us (or our partner) and your role as a boyfriend is not to convince the world that your woman is beautiful to them, but rather, it's beautiful because you love her for who she is.

P.S: There is a niche is every market - it doesn't matter which partner you choose for as long as you like what you have. Some guys like girls who are on the meaty/fleshy side and if they are comfortable, seriously, why give a damn?

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us