Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am Evil

It's interesting how life unfolds itself simply by allowing time to manifest the eventual phenomena.

Things that cannot sustain itself will reveal its aperture and gradually crumble into nothingness. People might lie, but time doesn't. In fact, it reveals the truth.

I met WY the other day when he came back from US. Although he has somehow enlarged himself physically, but our thoughts and perception on various matters in life is still running on same wavelength. Throughout the conversation, there were many exchange (as usual), but there was something he said that day and it clinged onto my flow of thoughts and emotions ever since.

'You know... when a man decides to be loyal, his woman will choose to see it as a weakness.'

I can understand the sort of shit that was thrown into his face for him to be able to say something like this. In that moment, I could see old scars in his eyes. Then, the effect ripples and it rings a bell on my experience too. Not that I am an absolute empiricist for the rationalist side of me would have flipped open CloUdiSm to defray part of the explaination on the above claims. But the problem is that emotions are 24 times stronger than the mind, sometimes it just too difficult to dismiss experience like a simple wave of hand.

In retrospection: in the past and I would conveniently brand myself as an asshole. I won't go to the long and short of it, but there is an important conclusion gathered from this:

People only remembers and appreciate the good that one does if you are a bastard. I experienced this repeated number of times - when you are an asshole, people remembers you for the good that you did because asshole are not suppose to be good anyway.

When I was young, I was like a semi-misogynist - I didn't know where it came from, but it probably stemmed from the view that woman are just too troublesome and problematic in their own ways. I was pretty much nonchalant and evil in the way I deal with them because I just phucking don't give a damn.

And you know what? People remembers you for it! Mystically, in a good sense! Vanda misses the times when I kicked her ass. Wtf. Even the guys are not spared - people who suddenly misses my presence and tells me so - both man and woman. And ironically, these people are the very people whom I have scolded, said nasty things, kicked their ass or just by being my fucking evil self to them.

You see, I have officially declare that everyone has a subconscious SM streak in them.

In reality, evil calls the shot - nobody remembers the one who does good anyway.



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us