Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Term

Damn - my laptop went berserk and unofficially, I had a day break from work miraculously. Finally had time to clear the lowest priority stuff, labeled according to my discretion.

Cleared my tables. New term means new books means around term of mugging. Fortunately, I took Psychology and Lifespan module in my previous semester - this term should be a breeze. I looked at my insane schedule and realized that it was indeed a darn wise decision.

I) Have been subtly working on Project CloUdiSm in bits and pieces - kinda took me away from Aunt Agony for a while (after all, topics have been lot quieter these days and my time is really tight - well, I told Chief and he totally understands and is pretty cool about it). Hence, I finally had time to complete Melvin's astrological analysis. Hiak!

II) Mass Dance. Need to choreo another 4-eights, as well as the beginning formation to complete beat it. Mel, if you are reading this - would need your help to cut and paste two songs for me. =)

III) My bag of card tricks (or rather videos) sits quietly in front of me. Ok I know I need to allocate some precious time to it.

IV) Told Mohan I needed to restore back to PLAB fitness level. Possible?

V) Panel testimonial. Another project for CF meeting. Have to write the script out for my part.

Sigh. I don't know if I can take on production show/s like Oschool recital, but looking at my situation, I think it may not be wise to.

I need more gruesome dance training. ROAR!



Random shot taken in Swensen after Yamaha performance.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us