Friday, May 25, 2012

The more I know - the more I don't

Just came back from Phuket; an extremely crucial break for me before I embark on my grand project to service elderly folks in the community.

And as I looked back into my lifespan thus far; it's interesting to note how 'I' have evolved: starting from the point where I dabbled in astrology and its related initial influence of Jung and Freud's nonsense, until the part where I fell in love with philosophy.

Sometimes people asked me where did I get all that understanding from. Frankly, I don't have answers to that question because I find myself perpetually a student. I don't, in fact, get all that understanding, which ironically made me realized the point about the more I know - the more I don't.


I have seen years of relationship crumbling down into a pile of painful sand overnight. Like my title suggested, the more they think that they understand about their relationship - the more they don't.

So... how well do you understand about your own relationship? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us