Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flashbacks

Getting the flashbacks again.

I realized such phenomenon is the result of my thoughts having to exercise its freedom to break free from incarceration, which I have banish them all into my unconsciousness for eternity.

I call them emotional resistance - but the plea of these futile human emotions is totally wipeout by the onslaught of my growing vampiric nature.

I start suffering from periodic, selective amnesia. I start having this inability to recall certain things, especially those belonging to a certain past. I kinda discovered this it by chance - some things used to have great symbolic representation to me are now objects that is define namely by its function. When I tried to reposition myself in the perspective of what I used to live by, my mind, in fact, deny the attempt.

I had no recollection. Nothing whatsoever. And it's not just blog words - it's happening in my reality.

It actually took me some time to figure out that the emotional link is actually missing. Just some shade of blackness that construct little meaning.

Freud would term it as defensive mechanism.

Is this recovery?

***

I remember viewing a plateau of magnificent blooming flowers, of cyan, indigo and violent, cast over a stretch of land where love used to flourish. As far as my sight could carry itself across the horizon, this is where I knew as Love.

I remembered the gentle rain that nourished the fields of flowers, as it caressed my skin when the heavenly drops softly brushed past my hands; I tried to contain them among my lithe fingers as they fell upon Gaea's plain. It was playfully ecstatic as I shaped those magical moments with my awkward hands to fiddle with different texture of the tiny droplets.

I closed my eyes and felt beads of water drummed against my body, like hundreds of Pixes swarming around me. The coaxing rush of the pouring, ironically kept noise of the world away from the quiet heart of passion. As I gaze towards the ridge of mountains, I could see shimmering reflection of light emanated from its glacier-covered top, brillantly sending fascinating beam of dancing light back to where I stood.

I behold the beautiful scenary and was spellbound.

Yunhaier




好花不常开,好景不常在

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us