Friday, January 09, 2009

Aunt Agony 090109

Originally posted by helpless:(:

I have known this guy for 3 weeks. He told me that it was love at first sight. He loves me a lot and we went out for 2 weeks,msned and smsed each other before he confessed his feelings. But all along,i have only treated him like a friend.

All my friends urged me to go into a relationship with him because he really unique from other guys and he loves me a lot. So i went ahead. He told me that he loves me..but i cant bring myself to say it..it is my first relationship,but im a bit apprehensive that it is lust and not love..because i dont believe that one can fall in love in 2 weeks..but ive already made clear to him that i wont have premarital sex.

i think i'm wary of him, thats why i cant really trust him entirely..i want to give myself a chance to fall in love with him..but how do i do it? what should i do? he is a good guy..i think the problem lies with me:(



You are right in saying that the problem lies with you, but the problem is probably not what you think it is. From your post, this guy has not demonstrate to have done anything suggestive to be condemn as lustful - I think you are getting your thoughts all wrong, confused and chaotic.

Your relationship is blatantly a product of social forces; the 'urging' from your surrounding friends probably holds more weight than the paramount internal factors that should be doing the pulling instead. As much as friends have all the 'good intention'; equally likely are the fact that they might just want to catch a 'good show' created out of someone's life and their action/s being credited for 'being part of the production.'

If you need your friends to play judge in your love life, then I seriously suggest you pick a more suitable candidate to take on this role. If your friends reckoned that a two weeks passion is enough to determine the route to a decent relationship, then they must be guilty of the intention above or simply out of their mind. Astrologically speaking, these are Uranus-influenced passion - comes hastily as it goes. And there are good reasons why these phenomenon exist.

A chance to fall in love with him?

You kinda reverse the system, isn't it? You enter into a relationship, after which, you try to fall in love with him?

Paradox.

If you are feeling uncomfortable over this entire ordeal, I suggest you reconsider your choice soon before you start hurting someone badly. If you have to think about loving someone, rather than spontaneously love someone, I think this is a big problem.

The problem has nothing to do with lust or love; the problem is that you don't even know what you are into this relationship for.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us