Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aunt Agony 231108

Originally posted by Galle77:

Sometime i still find myself missing him


Sometime i find myself hating him.


It has been two years since our break-up. I can't really forget what had happened in our relationships. The betrayal, his nasty words and his stupid attitude that had really hurt me over and over again without him really knowing there. I guess i ask for it. I should have just give myself a clear and cut break once and for all.


Sometime i still miss him. I miss myself loving him and his presence. I still have there feeling for him but i know we can never be together.


I still feel abit hard over the relationship. How can i let go of him completely with a smile and a laugh ?



Perhaps you should seek permission to forgive yourself first? Your inability to carry on life normally signifies an unclosed chapter in your life, in which the door got stuck and refuse to shut.

Before you declare that you require a 'clean-clear-cut-break' to truly move on: my question is why allow him (someone whom you probably deemed as a jerk) to have the control of exit in this chapter of your life? Why allow someone to manipulate your misery, especially since he would likely to be out enjoying himself while you are foolishly stuck at this junction, thinking about trying to resolve some self-generated dead-knot?

The decision to move on must come from your individual conviction and resolution. Nevermind if he didn't provide the answer you seek - the problem is about you making decision for yourself to seek the happiness you desire. And this desire is about the freedom to release yourself from the bondage of your previous relationship.

Learn acceptance.

From there, you will gradually understand that acceptance comes from tranquil via the heart and the only voice you need to listen is nobody but yourself.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us