Sunday, July 09, 2006

Love and Frienship II

Someone recently asked me this... 'Are you able to Love someone if you don't love yourself?'

My reply was simple: what is felt inwardly will express outwardly. If you don't exactly love yourself, you will display qualities of your inner self through a series of behaviour, mindset and attitude towards your Love.

Why am I sharing this?

Because people are falling in Love for the wrong reasons, especially those with issues trapped within their psyche, like some haunting spirits.

I have this old friend who has been locked away in some 'forgotten asylum', wasting away literally because he has meekly succumbed to the degenerative attitude of his woman. Instead of trying to haul her out of her retrogressive lifestyle and imparting positivity, my poor friend play the acceptance part and joined her at her 'neither world', becoming like her.

He has become something that isn't him... totally lost his shine, his friends and everything else he once had.

This is the Idlelism Leadership Styled-Relationship. [As written in CloUdiSm; obviously written by me with my pseudonym known as Cloud L.J.S - and no, it doesn't stand for Long John Silver. I wouldn't paste it here word by word because in time to come, I may publish my own book]

Apparently, he has reached to a point where he has 'no choice' but to continue this unfulfilling relationship, albeit this is a matter of freewill and having 'no choice' is but an excuse to continue with this karmic relationship.

Karmic relationship is almighty; I have no idea how many people have been slain under its vicious blade.

Although Jaime was ephemeral, but at least she was a great girl and there was nice memories in retrospect. We were just too young back then and just unsuitable for each other (a great Christian girl and this self-styled-cum-proclaimed astrologer? You get my drift).

For him, I don't even know if he would hold high esteem in image of her, if one day their relationship should cease to exist, when he review back. Actually I even fear that day, should it ever happen, because I may not know how to face a friend who has abandon the world since the day he is attached and come crawling back to the very people he has gave up.

The mindset of Thy Girlfriend is Greater than Thy Friends is pretty abominable.

I went the East Coast to eat Bak Cho Mee (Go MrBrown, I support you!) and I told this to everyone dinning at the table.

'My girlfriend cannot make me give up the world, but neither could the world persuade me to give up my girlfriend.'

How many people actually have that wisdom to understand that these two elements MUST come together in order to concoct a successful recipe for a fulfilling relationship? And that you MUST HAVE a LIFE outside the life of your relationship in order for it to bloom like flowers in spring?

There must be co-existence for fulfilment to manifest.

The repercussion was so great that since we usually celebrate our birthday together (and it is coming by the way), one buddy of mine has swore not to come if I were to invite him, which has caught me in the middle of two crushing tides.

Aiya... I don't want to fucking bother anymore; will just use birthday to meet up with other people I have not seen for ages.



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us